Apple iPhone 8 4.7 " LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly with Frame Replacement - Black
FOR WHOLESALE CUSTOMERS, PLEASE CONTACT US.
• High-Quality LCD Touch Screen Digitizer Glass Assembly 4.7" inch for your cellphone. Use this Replacement screen assembly to resolve nearly any touch screen or cosmetic issues your phone may have!
• It's easy to install on your cellphone. Combine an LCD display with a touch screen digitizer. Your phone will look and perform as good as new, once you put on this replacement LCD touchscreen digitizer.
• This part will only compatible with Apple iPhone 8 4.7". Please make sure you identify your Phone Model correctly before purchase.
• Screen Replacement is used to repair and replace your Damaged Screen, also cure Display Problems, Dead Pixels, Cracked Screen, Wrong Color Issues. Do not pull the flex cable. Be careful during installation, otherwise will cause the black screen, blurred screen or underplay.
• 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE! Great Value for Your Money.
Specifications & features:
• Color: Black
• Screen Size: 4.7 inches
• LCD & Touch Screen Digitizer Assembly Replacement Compatible with Apple iPhone 8 4.7".
• LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly with Frame Replacement to make your device look and perform just like new again.
• Not include Home button and camera.
• 100% working checked before shipping.
• Before installation, you need to disconnect the battery.
The LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly with Frame Compatible with Apple iPhone 8 4.7" - Black can resolve issues like:
• Dead pixels
• Damaged LCD
• Bleeding in the screen
• Delayed touch response
• Unresponsive touch function
• Unresponsive screen display
• Wrong colors on your display
One (1) LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly with Frame Compatible with Apple iPhone 8 4.7" - Black
What is OEM(Original screen)?
OEM stands for Original Equipment Manufacture. These are the same LCD that come out of the Apple manufacturing warehouse. True OEM screens come from Apple and other Apple authorized dealers(Best Buy).
What is NON-OEM(aftermarket)?
Aftermarket screens are built by 3rd party manufacturers. A familiar analogy will be regarding your car parts to get it fixed. Aftermarket will get the job done, but it is arguable that the quality won’t be as good as the original.
- Glass hardness-The original screen will have a slightly harder glass
- 3D touch- is more sensitive on Original screen
- Color- Here is an aftermarket and original screen side by side. Each phone is an iPhone 6s Plus. Most people don't notice the difference, but for some it is significant.
Left Image:NON-OEM Screen Right Image:OEM Screen